The WRISE Peer Group Mentoring program offers an opportunity to be both mentee and mentor at the same time. WRISE Peer Groups consist of 4-8 member and the program is designed such that members all have a chance to learn from each other while walking through our 6-session curriculum together. We know that business is better with diverse teams and so far it seems that mentoring can be too.
Peer Groups also offer a great way to build community in a smaller group setting. Some groups when possible meet in-person and other meet online through skype, google hangouts, and other conferencing tools.
REGISTRATION FOR THE NEXT ROUND OF PEER MENTORING WILL OPEN IN FALL 2017
Collaborate, challenge yourself, and strategize
- Connect with others and build skills in a supportive small-group environment.
- Discuss industry trends, experiences in the workplace, work-life integration, and topics important to you.
- Practice presenting and communicating your own expertise.
- Expand your knowledge of the renewable energy field learning from your peers.
- Support and promote workplace equity and advancement with your group.
Who can participate? Members of WRISE
How will this work?
When registration is open (a 1-month period), you will be able to sign up through the WRISE website. When registration ends, you will be assigned to a Peer Mentoring Group by the WRISE Mentoring Committee. Groups will meet (in-person or online) six times approximately once per month – choosing dates and times that work best for the group members.
Groups will be assigned based on registration information you provide.
Detailed Session Guides and Information will be provided for the whole group for each session. The first session will be facilitated by one of the members of the WRISE Mentoring Committee and after that group members will rotate the facilitator role for the remaining sessions.
Questions? Feel free to email the WRISE Mentoring Committee at mentoring@WRISEnergy.org