- About WoWE
- Support WoWE
- Celebrate Women in Wind
- Explore Wind Energy
- Get Involved
Early bird deadline for Leadership Forum is tomorrow! 5 Reasons you can't miss this great event!
Please consider staying in Albuquerque and registering to attend the AWEA Fall Symposium just after the WoWE Leadership Forum.
What do past WoWE Leadership Forum Attendees have to say?
It was amazing seeing so many talented women in wind energy in one place.
I felt so empowered when I left. It was an incredible experience to hear the stories of the successful women around me and I learned some tools to help push me further in my career.
Validating to see all the different avenues there are to becoming a leader in the industry
Meeting high profile and successful women in the wind industry and hearing their encouragement.
Great event. Can’t wait for next year!
5 Reasons you should attend!
1. Expand your toolkit – Hands on training focused on enhancing your leadership and career skills. Small group sessions will focus on communications in the workplace, media, and more.
2. Exclusive networking opportunities – Last year's networking opportunities on Monday afternoon were met with rave reviews and set a tone of active networking for the whole event. We are excited to include that again for this year's forum. Monday will include structured networking opportunities from 1-4pm and our opening reception from 6-8:30pm.
3. Renewable Energy Updates – A look at trends across the industry and how they are playing out in renewable energy markets around the country. This year we will focus on what the growth across renewables and particularly in solar means for the future of energy and utilities from finance, policy and regulatory, and project planning perspectives.
4. Empowerment – The Wise Women Panel is back by popular demand! Women from across the renewable energy field share triumphs and roadblocks they have encountered over the years.
5. Mentoring and Career Coaching – It has been proven again and again that mentoring has a positive influence on career development. Find a mentor or mentee at the leadership forum, or try your hand with peer coaching and mentoring on Monday afternoon in a series of special sessions from 1-4pm.