- About WoWE
- Support WoWE
- Celebrate Women in Wind
- Explore Wind Energy
- Get Involved
WoWE Individual Membership
Over the past few years many WoWE participants have been asking for new ways to become more involved and support WoWE's work as well as asking for a clear way to become a member of the organization. The new WoWE Member Center is now open and provides an opportunity to build new connections with other WoWE members, to gain access to the latest WoWE Resources, and to share ideas across the organization.
Benefits of Becoming a WoWE Member and Supporting WoWE
- As a WoWE Member you are an integral part of a fast-growing and committed network of women and men in the renewable energy field that come together across sectors and career levels to promote the education, professional development, and advancement of women.
- You are able to connect with other WoWE supporters in your region through local WoWE chapter events.
- You have the opportunity to be an active participant in WoWE’s social networks and online communities including access to the Members-only section of the WoWE website.
- As a WoWE Member you help to increase access to and opportunity within our field through programs like the Rudd Mayer Fellowship to send more women students and recent graduates to WINDPOWER.
- You support WoWE's webinar series covering topics related to renewable energy and career development and have access to the Archived Webinars through the Members-only section of the WoWE website.
- You have access to WoWE's growing collection of data and information about women in the renewable energy field.
- You participate in the sharing of best practices and resources to improve the recruitment and retention of women across our field.
- Locally you are able to connect to chapter outreach to engage communities whether connecting with organizations like Girl Scouts, local schools from elementary schools and high schools to colleges and universities, or other women’s organizations like Hard-hatted Women.
- As a WoWE Member you ensure that WoWE continues to recognize outstanding women in our field through annual honors like the Woman of the Year and Rising Star awards.
- You can build your own skills and empower other leaders through our Online Mentoring program.
- You support events like the WoWE Leadership Forum and receive discounted admission rates or can access early registration.
- You are able to take advantage of opportunities to build leadership skills through volunteer positions on chapter leadership teams and by serving on national committees.